Wednesday 20 August 2008

Dreaming…..?

For those who know me this will come as no shock whatsoever, but I do have the strangest dreams. So, I’ve decided to try, when I remember and when I can be bothered to document them on here – my blog.

Since I had a very strange dream last night I thought, “there is no time like the present!” and thought I would start now, so here goes….

I actually had two dreams last night, but I’ll document only one of them.

My husband and I love camping, and well, in this dream we were camping but instead of a tent we had quite a well equipped camper van – which is fine, but I don’t think I’ve actually ever been in one. We were sitting down to dinner, when Rory Bremner (with his wife/partner) knocked on our door. We ended up going back to their tent where he presented us with a cabbage. The cabbage was ceremoniously taken back to our “well equipped” camper van, shredded and then cooked.

Any ideas where that came from? Hmm, I thought not.

I’ll be perfectly honest, this was the strangest dream I’ve had for some time – thank goodness for that!

No comments: