Monday 22 September 2008

Singing in the Rain

Bring on Thursday the weather is good…. Or perhaps not. Ahh yes, what is that stuff falling from the sky, surely it couldn’t be rain again? Ohh but it is. How did the 80’s band Wet Wet Wet get their name, did they go camping too? We did, precisely nothing on Thursday but read books. Not that that is a bad thing you understand as its not something we tend to do at home, so although it drizzled all day and the sky was that flat gray colour that only the English sky seems to be capable of, we did have a good day – reading.

The reading was helped in the late afternoon by a few glasses of wine…. It didn’t even seem to matter when the words kind of blured a little.

This night, was actually home to weird dream number two. This time I was dancing over wooden platforms listening to Euphoria on my ipod. It was night time and I remember being very aware of the fact that I was on my own and it was dark. This one I think I can probably explain, the wooden platforms were obviously reincarnations of our trip on Wednesday to Flag Fen. It’s the dancing bit I stuggle with explaining…. Firstly, and more importantly, I can’t dance, but secondly, although I really like Euphoria and it is on my ipod, I can’t see the connection as I haven’t listened to it for a while. As I said before, I think I’m just plain, well, odd.

Summary:
Thursday – light rain all day, and persistently all day. Night – dry, but damp and clear skies and it was cold, brrrrr.

No comments: