Friday 25 May 2007

Well, my doing a blog didn't really get started very well. We are now a week on and I've not written anything!

There hasn't, to be honest been a great deal happening.

However, its Friday again (the best day of the week) and to make things even better, its a long weekend because of the Public holiday on Monday. Ok, so it means that that awful Monday morning feeling is moved to Tuesday, but we get an extra day off work so that really can't be bad.

At the moment there is nothing much planned for the weekend. But Rob (my husband) is doing a charity bike ride in June and he needs to get some miles in before then so i expect he will be out for a couple of rides at some point - weather pending.

The charity he is riding for is Marie Curie and the ride is 26 miles through the New Forest - if you would like to sponser him here is a link
http://www.justgiving.com/smithrob

Its the first time he has done anything like this, and I think its great! I'm not taking part, but I'll do the "wifey" thing and stand at the finishing line with the camera to get that ultimate knackered but proud picture of my man! :o) I've been trying to convince him he should wear some pink lycra - but hes not having any of it! lol

Cycling isn't really my thing although I do have a bike. I don't have the same passion for it as Rob does, but saying that we went out last Sunday and it wasn't that bad. If the weather holds up we might go out tonight for a quick run. A quick run for Rob is about 10 miles, a quick run for me is up the road and back lol but we'll have to see what the weather decides to do. There is no way I'm going out in the rain!

Friday night on the TV is excellent so I've got the evening sorted. Living TV has some really good stuff on at the moment and Fridays are just brilliant. Xfiles, Close to Home, Criminal Minds and lastly CSI all one after another - fantastic viewing, and Criminal Minds has to be the best of the bunch. I just hope i can stay awake to see all of it as i'm knackered today.

well, hopefully i'll manage more than an account of just Friday this weekend, you never know...........


to be continued..................................... hopefully.......








No comments: